Is altitude therapy suitable (oxygen cell training) for everyone?
Apart from the contraindications, yes. There is no age limit from 18 years upwards
What are possible causes for stressed mitochondria that are no longer as productive?
- Psychological stress (fears, worries, stress)
- Wrong diet (too many carbohydrates, not enough micronutrients, fast food, convenience products with lots of sugar)
- Luxury foods (alcohol, tobacco – also for passive smokers)
- Medications (antibiotics, beta-blockers, cholesterol-lowering drugs, painkillers)
- Chronic inflammations
- Extreme sports (e.g. marathon)
- Toxins (heavy metals, pesticides, additives, plasticizers)
- Natural aging
How much does the OXYGEN-CELL-TRAINING cost?
The OXYGEN-CELL-TRAINING costs 50€ per training. Private patients can receive an estimate for an individual quote. Billing is according to the current fee schedule for physicians (GOÄ).
Are the costs covered by health insurance?
Private health insurance companies partially cover the costs. Upon request, a cost estimate for approval by the private health insurance can be issued before the start of the training.
How long does altitude therapy last?
How often should I do OXYGEN-CELL-TRAINING?
What do I have to consider before the OXYGEN-CELL-TRAINING?
- If possible do not eat for 2-4 hours, drinking a little is ok
- Empty your bladder before training
- relax as much as possible
What do I have to pay attention to during the OXYGEN-CELL-TRAINING?
- Breathe evenly and calmly through the nose if possible
- If you like listen to relaxing music
What do I have to pay attention to after OXYGEN-CELL-TRAINING?
- Drink some water
- 2 hours break before you start a physical workout
When should the OXYGEN-CELL-TRAINING not be performed?
- Acute infections
- Acute headache or migraine
- Heart valve defect
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pregnancy in the first 3 months